Appleton's outdoor "swim and play all day" facility! You'll
definitely find something for you and your family here! The tot
sand play area is open at no charge during morning swim lesson
2016 Mead Pool Information
Located at 1430 E. John St. -
Closed for the season, will
re-open, weather permitting, Friday, June 3, 2016.
Mead Pool - schedule your birthday party today and/or rent the
Shade Pavilion! Reservation form and details here.
DOGGIE DAY AT THE POOL!
Come down to Mead Pool on Saturday, August 20 for a whole
lotta doggone fun! Owners can watch their dogs swim at Mead Pool
during this event! Pre-registration is recommended, but walk ups
will be accepted. Owners MUST bring vaccination papers to the
pool - NO EXCEPTIONS! For event rules &
registration form, click here or register online here!
- Heated pool between 80-82 degrees
- Zero depth wading and swimming area
- Lap lanes (2) always available
- In pool water play attractions - water mushroom, geysers, spray
- Sand volleyball court
- Lockers (locks available for rent at front desk for $.50)
- 20' high waterslide (159' of flume!)
- Lounge chairs and shade arbors
- One 3 meter and one 1 meter diving board
- Concessions sold inside and outside of the pool area (hot dogs,
hamburgers, candy, ice cream, popcorn, pop)
- Off-street parking, bike racks (please bring your own bike
- Privacy changing cubicles
- Friendly, certified staff
- Changing stations in locker rooms for infants/toddlers
- Sand Play area with water spigot
- ADA access to pool